In this all day workshop for adults, we will
review how to implement a comprehensive Tobacco Program. In this
workshop everyone will leave with a Plan of Action for their program.
I like to refer to this as Taking your Tobacco program from Paper
to Reality. And that's what we will do! We will look at all the
necessary ingredients for a successful program including:
1) Reviewing your Current Program and Policies
2) Getting your Administration and Faculty Support
3) How to set up Mandatory Awareness for those caught with Tobacco
4) How to recruit for Quit Groups
5) The latest Research Science Based Tobacco Prevention Curriculums
6) Getting your Security Aides, Deans and Administrators to follow
7) How to involve and train your youth in Peer Education and School
8) Taking a look at what is NOT working and how to take steps and
actions to Improve your program.
Training & Consulting
2009 Castro Street
San Francisco, CA 94131 415-872-9595 E-mail Ira
"Instead of learning about energizers and ice breakers,
how to write a purpose statement for our program, or how to develop lessons
for our program, we actually did these things."